Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Squidoo's

In the top right corner you can see "Algebra 1 Instruction". Those links lead to "lenses" on the topics described. They are made on a website called Squidoo. Squidoo allows users to make single pages of information called "lenses". I chose Squidoo because it essentially allowed me an unlimited amount of space for free. Blogger doesn't allow me the type of flexibility I wanted when creating these pages. I am actually now using three different free services to accomplish what I wanted; Squidoo, Youtube and Blogger. Eventually I might pony up the money and create my own website, but for now I am pretty happy that I am able to create, host, and organize the videos for free.

Squidoo is a pretty cool site. If you like it and want to create your own page, let me know because I can get a referral fee for sending you there:)

No comments: