Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Latest Project

As I have talked about before, this past year I began creating single page websites called "lenses". One of the features of Squidoo, the website where I created these, is that it has a stats page. On this stats page I can see every word/phrase typed into a search engine that is used to find my site. From looking at these search terms I came to find out that a lot of teachers were finding my websites looking for resources and ideas on how to teach a topic. This has led me to create a new website designed for teachers. If you visit this website right now you will see that it is far from complete. I am daily adding resources and contributing to the discussions on the different topics. My goal is to finish Algebra 1 by the end of the summer.

Please take a look at the site and let me know what you think. Thanks.

http://www.how2teachmath.com

1 comment:

Lana said...

Looks good...good luck with your venture